The Legacy Circle recognizes a special group of donors who have made a provision in their estate plans to benefit their favorite charitable cause through Rusk County Community Foundation (RCCF).
Including a charitable bequest in your will is a simple way to make a lasting gift to benefit the Rusk County region. Our staff can provide you and your adviser simple language to include in your will or other planned giving vehicles. Your future gift can be made in the form of cash, stock, or property, whether specific or by percentage; a gift of real estate, a gift in trust to benefit family members during their lives, or a gift of the remainder of an estate when other specific bequests have been fulfilled.
A bequest is:
- Flexible. You can change your mind at any time.
- Economical. Your charitable gift is excluded from your assets for estate tax purposes.
- Personal. Your gift can be placed into any of our existing endowment funds or you can
create a fund for your specific charitable purpose.
- Permanent. Your gift – and all future earnings from your gift – is a permanent source of community capital, helping to do good work forever.
Joining The Legacy Circle helps to ensure that future generations will continue to enjoy a vital and caring community. It’s simple and flexible. There is no minimum or maximum gift. While we hope Legacy Circle members will allow us to list their names, you may choose to remain anonymous. You do not need to share the amount of your gift. Although if you wish to create a fund for a specific purpose, a confidential conversation with our staff can ensure your intentions will be met.
How to get started.
- Discuss your estate plan with your financial or legal advisor.
- Contact the RCCF at firstname.lastname@example.org for sample language to include in your will, trust or other deferred gifts.
- Notify us when your estate plan is complete and we will send you a Statement of Intent
Thank you for leaving your personal and permanent legacy to your favorite cause in Rusk County!