GIVE 365 members want to learn about the important work being done by nonprofits to address community problems and create opportunities for those who live here. By being a grantee, or even an applicant, your organization(s) will be exposed to a group of community-minded philanthropists. The theme for this year’s GIVE 365 grant round is “Where Generosity Meets Good Work”.
- The application should be submitted by a lead nonprofit agency (It is not required, but if there are other participating organizations they should be listed in the application).
- The lead agency must be a certified 501(c)(3).
- Grant awards will only be paid to a lead agency.
- The lead agency is responsible for funds.
- Total amount available to grant is $7,550 and applications can be submitted for grants up to $3,000.
- Grant funds need to be utilized within one year of receipt.
- Grant recipients will be required to supply updates on the project and fund utilization.
- Deadline for application is March 31, 2023 for applications submitted online (give365rusk.org) (must be submitted by the end of the day March 31, 2023) or if mailed postmarked March 31, 2023.
Rusk County Community Foundation
PO Box 54
Ladysmith, WI 54848
- GIVE 365 grant review teams will review all eligible applications and choose a group of finalists. You will be notified via email of the review team’s’ decision regarding your application by the end of the day on April 11, 2023.
- If chosen as a finalist, your organization will be invited to give an in person presentation of your project and application on May 4th at 6pm at Jump River Electric. The projects and presentations will then go to our Give 365 members for voting. Voting will end on May 12th.
- The grant team will then meet to decide award recipients and grant amounts. Grant winners will be announced by the end of May 17th.
- Grants will be awarded May 25th at the Amphitheater in Memorial Park in Ladysmith.
Grantees are also strongly encouraged to participate in GIVE 365 member events such as providing a volunteer opportunity for a small group of members; presenting at a brown bag lunch; or inviting members to events or for a site visit.
Supporting documentation and questions can be directed to email@example.com.