The Partners of Marshfield Medical Center-Ladysmith Fund is a volunteer organization whose mission is to provide support for the health community of Rusk County and the Marshfield Medical Center-Ladysmith and its patients and to the residents of Rusk County. The Partners have assisted with the purchase of the following items: This represents only the past few years.
- A sculpture for the Healing Garden at the entrance to the hospital.
- A healing garden that is located in the front of the hospital. This includes a water feature and a bench so patients’ families can find comfort in troubled times.
- Various key pieces of hospital equipment requested by hospital staff through the Partner’s Wish Program.
- Handicap Swing for Memorial Park.
- First aid kits for the Rusk County Sheriff and
- Ladysmith Police Departments’ vehicles.
- A LUCAS 3 machine which performs CPR allowing ER staff to attend to the patient.
Since this is an Agency Endowment Fund, donations must be made through Partners of Marshfield Medical Center-Ladysmith Fund.